The experienced doctors and staff at Grove Eye Care provide the most complete vision care services in the Central Virginia area. Our centrally located offices make it easy for patients from across Richmond, Chesterfield, Henrico and Powhatan to find us.
We offer everything from routine eye exams, to diagnosing and treating eye injuries and diseases, to providing complicated contact lens fittings,and low vision services.
At Grove Eye Care every patient receives a comprehensive eye examination including:
- Evaluation of visual acuity
- Eye muscle balance testing
- Measurement of refractive error
- Evaluation of external ocular health
- Evaluation of internal ocular health using state-of
the-art technology including our OPTOS® camera
In addition to routine eye exams and Richmond's best selection of designer frames, our vision care services include:
- Treatment and/or co-management of glaucoma, cataracts, macular degeneration and much more
- Co-management of LASIK and specialty contact lens fittings including lenses for Keratoconus
- Treatment of eye injuries including corneal abrasions, minor lid lacerations, blunt trauma, chemical burns, and others
- Specialized pediatric and infant vision services including treatment of Amblyopia or “lazy eye", participation in the InfantSEE program and prescribing prisms and neuro-rehabilitative care after traumatic brain injury
about our vision care services or schedule an appointment.